My name is Dany Eid, I am a professional photographer specialized in corporate, architecture, landscape, travel and lifestyle photography.
I was born and raised in Lebanon, studied interior design and painting. Years ago I left my home country and became an expat, moving to different countries in the Middle East.Moving from one city to the other and the big diversity the Middle East offers along with my field of studies, passion to travel exploring the world and homesickness to the place where I grew up had a big influence on my photography.left my executive career and followed my passion to become a photographer. I believe that nothing is better than doing a job that you love and pursuing your dream. Each image I shoot is not considered a subject, but is a story that I capture with my lens. I won a couple of awards and was chosen to be a judge for different photography competitions taking place in the Middle East.
I conduct different workshops sharing my experience with those who like me started out as hobby photographers, might remain hobby photographers or follow their dream and take it to the next level.
I organize my own photography workshops & lectures and i’m part of Nikon school program ME & official ambassador for Carl Zeiss
- Popular photography magazine, July issue 2014
- Vacation & travel magazine (featured on the Main cover, October issue 2014)
- UAE Landscapers & CameraPixo (featured on the main cover, June issue 2015)
- Travel magazine, Egypt (featured on the main cover, Octobre issue 2009)
- Camerapixo issue # 8 new vision 2015
- FullFrame magazine issue # 16 February 2015
- Featured on Top 100 Arab Photographers book of the year 2015
- Agha Khan foundation, yearly book 2008
- 1st place Canon international award, ‘Celebrating Cultures, 2009
- Certified & prize Award: Delegation of the European Commission – 2008
- Certified & prize Award: Delegation of the European Commission – 2010
- Carl Zeiss, Brand Ambassador 2015